søndag 9. juni 2013

18 !

Heey!
I just want to thank everyone for the sweet messages I got yesterday, you make me so happy. I had an amazing day (and night), couldn't be better! The day started with texts from friends and family. It was kind of weird not being at home on my birthday, but we're gonna celebrate together when I get home! We only have one week left here in France, it's crazy.
Marias beautiful cake!
Yesterday, Idunn and I went to Maria to drink some champagne. After that we met our friends in town and went to mcdonalds to eat (super classy!). Later we went to a bar. Our friends had to go home early and we hade actually planned to go home after the bar, buuut (as usual) we ended up at Space, the night club in Argentan. We had so much fun toute les trois norvégiennes! First time for Idunn at a night club, you go girl!
Les filles <33 

<3

<3

<3



<33


hehe


Today, with my French family, we had a bbq and cake. They are so nice, I'm gonna miss them.


The cake from my French family<3
Flowers from my family <33



    

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar